Quantum Behavioral Solutions, Inc. is looking for qualified and motivated individuals to provide behavioral services to individuals and their families.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
Behavioral Interventionist/ Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
Behavioral Interventionists work directly with children and families. Behavior Interventionists work on achieving the objectives/goals outlined in the FBA and have the support and guidance of board certified Case Supervisors.Behavioral Interventionist Job Description- Provide ABA treatment in home and or school settings.
- Work with families and provide parent education.
- Prefer a BA in Psychology, Child Development, education or related field.
- Prefer past experience providing services to children and families.
- Valid CA driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Pass an FBI/ DOJ Clearance.Benefits- Initial and continued training in ABA methodologies.
- Earn hours towards Licensure! Supervision by Board Certified Behavior Analysts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Drive time reimbursements.
Speech – Language Pathologist: (SLP)
To practice in the state of California, an individual must hold a current, valid, speech-language pathology license from The Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board (SLPAB). For further information regarding qualifications and procedures for obtaining a license, go to www.slpab.ca.gov.
- Hold a license issued by the Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board.
- Min. 1 year of experience working with people with speech disability.
Occupational therapy treatment focuses on helping people achieve independence in all areas of their lives. OT can help kids with various needs improve their cognitive, physical, and motor skills and enhance their self-esteem and sense of accomplishment.
- Hold a license issued by The California Board of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Min. 1 year of experience working with people with development disabilities.
- If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you!